- A grassroot initiative by Global CIO Forum, GCF UniteTALKS is created with a mission to shake up the tech spirit of the digital champions of today and come together to research and discover how ideas work better, when shared.
- UniteTALKS is a local gathering of technology leaders, where every month a group of selected CIOs/IT Heads come together to collaborate and share their ideas on specific topic, which are termed as the ‘UniteTALKS Flavor of the Month’.
- UniteTALKS are hosted by GCF Unite Directors, who are very well-known, senior and established technology decision makers in the region. The sessions can be planned by the GCF Unite Directors independently or in collaboration with local champions.
- A Classic Global CIO Forum UniteTALKS (#GCFU) Director will host monthly OR Bi-monthly events with successful Tech Leaders, CIO’s and IT Managers from all sorts of different industries and run the largest CIO/ IT Leaders community in the world in respective cities.
To ignite the tech leader in you and stir the enthusiasm to be the digital champions
GoBeyond with UniteTALKS
- Hand-picked topics every month by the GCF Unite Directors
- Covers all the hot topics that revolve around the pain-points that CIOs face in their daily professional life, but seldom have the platform to address it.
- A dedicated newsletter/flyer to be sent out every month announcing the topic/session for the following month and inviting relevant CIOs/tech champions for the curated sessions
- 12 months, 12 topics (for the initial kick-off)
- The UniteTALKS can be powered by 1 technology solution provider from the industry
- The model can be either 1 company per session/per/quarter/year depending upon the relevance of the subject matter to the company
- The company shall be ‘Powering’ the UniteTALKS session and positioning their principles in parallel with the topics discussed
- The company shall not have any right to influence the UniteTALKS session or the topic that is being discussed, but only have the platform to demonstrate or talk about their vision or mission in sync with the topic
- Each of the UniteTALKS session (happening once in a month) are curated to address the present day challenges faced by CIOs in their daily life and job and how ideas come together to become solutions.
- Happening at some of the niche and modern setups in Dubai, the sessions will follow a closed-room format wherein the attendees will spend quality hours with powerful demonstrations and sessions that will be fueled with food and beverages
- TOP IT RESOLUTIONS FOR 2020
- DATA PROTECTION
- SKILLS GAP
- MULTI-CLOUD SECURITY
- INNOVATION AND DIGITAL SECURITY
- FINDING NEW BUSINESS REVENUES
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- REBUILDING TRUST ON BOARD LEVEL
- EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP AND CHANGING ROLE MODELS
- NEW RULES OF IT AND BUSINESS ALIGNMENT
- TOP 10 RESOLUTIONS FOR 2021