GLOBAL CIO FORUM membership is individually based, open to CIOs, their direct reports and qualified academics. Interested in joining? Get more information on becoming a member.
- Members Attend GCF Events for Free: Did you know that GLOBAL CIO FORUM members can now attend many global events at no cost? This include the CIO200 Awards & TechTalk held in few countries.
- Professional Development – The GLOBAL CIO FORUM offers regular chapter based programming aimed at both developing your skills and your local network. Members will receive regular communication about CIO Association programs and networking opportunities in their geography. We also publish industry events of interest. GLOBAL CIO FORUM will be lunching the Global CIO Mentoring Program which will drive rich learning and development for both mentees and mentors.
- Resources Career Central – Provides key job listings and postings as well as helpful resources. Members who we know are in a job search are notified of new postings.
- Social networks – Connect with peers, ask other advancement professionals questions and join discussions on any of GLOBAL CIO FORUM’s social network pages including: GLOBAL CIO FORUM, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Publications TITANS – Members receive this publication twelve times a year and have exclusive access to an online digital version and a searchable database of past DIGEST articles.
- White Papers – GLOBAL CIO FORUM publishes or provides links to white papers exploring advancement concepts, best practices, trends and research of interest to advancement leaders and IT decision-makers.