After seven years of consecutive success of Future IT Summit in GCC region, Global CIO Forum will host its first FITS Asia edition on April 7, 2021 in collaboration with RosettaNet Singapore GS1. The theme of the event is based on evolving customer experience driven by the pandemic and the accelerating digital transformation.
While the pandemic forced many businesses to go online and employees to go remote, the new digital customer is expecting a lot around experience in 2021 and has put a lot of evolutionary anticipations around it.
FITS Asia 2021 is all set to re-imagine the new digital practices. Key sessions and discussions will highlight the techniques and practices to adapt to new CX models that include, but not limited to:
- Deeper customer segmentations
- Measuring customer experience
- Digital-only marketplace
- Web-based chatbots
- Achieving digital excellence
FITS Asia will see participation from CEO, CPO, CTO, CMO, CDO, Data and Analytics heads, CRM Heads and providers, customer experience leads, CIOs and IT Heads and Platform Solution providers. FITS Asia will have the following speakers:
- Dato’ Sri Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir, Group Managing Director, DNeX
- Manoj Saxena, Chairman, RosettaNet Singapore GS1
- Vinay Awasthi, World Wide Head of Print Supply Chain, HP
- Jamil Khan, EVP-Logistics, Lazada
- Nicole Tretwer, Head of Logistics Services, APAC, Swarovski
- Sadiq Rowther, Ex-CIO, Levi Strauss
- Anil Menon, Head IT, Lulu Group India
- Ashokraj Vadivelu, CEO, Intelizest
- Santosh Nair, Regional Head of IT End User and IT Partner Management, Siemens
- NG Chee Keong, Vice President, GeTS
- Venkatesh Mahadevan, Chief Information Officer, Dubai Investments
- Saket Gore, CEO, Asia Pacific, The Himalaya Drug Company
- Millie Gillon, Global Head of Customer Experience, Senior Managing Director, Standard Chartered Bank
- Eddie NG, VP Group Cargo Solutions & Platform Development, PSA International
- Juliana Chua, Regional Head, Digital Transformation, Essilor Group
- Saket Sarda, Senior Vice President-APAC, C2FO
- Amit Bhatia, Chief Information Officer, Jaquar Group
- Sanjay Agrawal, VP Information Technology, Avery Dennison
Millie Gillon, Sanjay Agrawal and Eddie NG will be delivering keynote addresses at FITS Asia 2021. The event will also hold three panel discussions on topics: CX: Supply Chain and e-commerce Cross Borders, CX: Retail Shift and CX Insights Across Industries.
FITS Asia will hold three panel discussions on topics: CX: Supply Chain and e-commerce Cross Borders, CX: Retail Shift and CX Insights Across Industries.
FITS Asia will also have the renowned Catalyst Awards. For the first time in Asia the Catalysts Awards will recognise and honour the trailblazers in the industry for Project Management, HR, Sales, Finance, Marketing, and technology, who have been uplifting the brand and reputation of their respective organisations in these difficult times. Also recognising companies showcasing various cutting-edge initiatives, platforms and market-penetration and truly acting as catalysts in the ever-changing market landscape.
You can register here for FITS Asia 2021.