Recipient of Digital transformation leadership legendary award Top 5 in Singapore and global CIO200 in December 2019
Senior IT Executive with over 20 years’ experience in leading multidisciplinary teams to deliver innovative technological solutions that align with globalstrategies and roadmaps across diverse world-class organizations globally.
As a former CIO of APAC for Ingram micro I did championed the digital commerce roadmap, achieving 250% year-on-year growth across B2B and 150% across B2C over 3 consecutive years based defining the digital customer journey using agile methodology. As a spin off from the Stanford Executive Program, appointed in a 5-member global IoT team to define and make recommendations to establish IoT business unit across startup, ISV, telco and high tech MNC with recommendations for next 3 years for Ingram micro.
On Mergers & Acquisition front, streamlined product lines, standardizing business processes and consolidation of IT systems which includes Digital to Compaq, Compaq to HP and Stats to Stats ChipPAC and acquisitions in Ingram Micro.
As Chairman of RosettaNet Singapore on voluntary industry best practice digital commerce roles I represent Singapore in promoting RosettaNet as best practice for GS1 digital commerce standard across industry, government, SME’s and educational institutions globally for over 15 years.
- Drive high value national pilot projects such as paperless ecustoms declarations across borders that demonstrated ROI benefit of up to 200%.
- Piloted national project on rapid automation enabler solution (RAE) Industry program in early 2000 to help SME together with Govtech and Spring Singapore with a lean IT ecommerce architecture, it also commonly adopted by the industry, ISV, Startups and solution providers for process automation.
- Drove the first RosettaNet STAR industry benching marking global program.
- Setup the Global RosettaNet Centre of excellence in NYP school of IT school in Singapore for pilot projects and RosettaNet Certification courses.
- I am an advisor for Digital strategy innovation project across Europe driven by LUT School of Business and Management, Finland for RosettaNet and Blockchain convergence.
- CIO advisory on the board of Singapore based start-up for Supply chain, ecommerce and Industry 4.0 (IOT, Blockchain, AI) to build product roadmap, RFP/ROI reviews of major deals and Product road map evaluations. Mentor start-ups to globalize seek venture capital funding and commercial solutions to be global.
My passion is to share industry best practice experiences and help industry to adopt Smart technology.